Sunday, December 2, 2007

#23 End or beginning

Has been a very interesting exercise for someone who was 'internet illiterate', and I have certainly dicovered a whole new world. I particularly enjoyed working with flickr and would like to follow this up, as well as wikis.

However unfortunately my enjoyment has been rather tempered by the fact that as a part-timer I simply did not have enough time to explore each area properly, and because of the pressure of finishing on a deadline I know there is an awful lot I have not taken in.

For future reference I would suggest this programme needs a good 6 months, for people (both full and part-time workers) to explore each area thoroughly and not just skip over the surface.

2 comments:

Polyxena said...

The course ran over three months - do you really not think that that was long enough to work through the exercises?

Polyxena said...

The course ran over three months - do you really not think that that was long enough to work through the exercises?